Sunday, January 9, 2011

2011 Goals

Well I mentioned in my last post that I would post some of my 2011 photography related goals.  So here they are.  Some I won't mention as they are more personal. 

1.  Double my stock photography portfolio to 1400 images.
2.  Add 50 pictures to my stock portfolio every month.
3.  Learn Photoshop.
4.  Improve my skills (both photography and processing).
5.  Add posts to this blog on a regular basis.
6.  Try to take photos as often as possible, even if just for fun.

Well, those are my main goals.  The first two really will have me focused on my stock portfolio.  The next two are to improve my skills.  The last two are more for enjoyment so this hobby doesn't become a job.

What are your photography goals for 2011?  Add a comment and let me know what you think.  Now onto the Packer game.  Go Pack!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment