Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Catching Up

Life is busy.  Insanely so.  We have had a blast though this summer taking some great photos at events around the state.  My two boys have been shooting with me and we have done balloon rallies, car shows, and tons more. A couple of observations have really hit me on the photos this summer.  One is that I really like shooting editorial events.  Having shots of newsworthy events and not having to worry so much about logos is liberating.  The marketability is really limited but I get so much more enjoyment from it.  Second is that old cars are awesome to photograph!  Great contours, lines, colors of every shade.  They are fantastic.  Lastly the people we have met this summer, especially at the car shows are awesome.  They have been friendly and love to see you take pics of their cars.  Truly great people.

Here is one of my favorites.  You can also check out our new photos added to our home page.  These are just a few of the literally thousands we have.  Enjoy.




1 comment:

  1. It truly is liberating to take photos of vintage cars and have conversations with their owners. You’ll learn a lot about car maintenance, car values, and so much more. In fact, I know a few people in our town that participates in car parades and car shows. They tell me how rewarding it feels for their cars to be admired by other people.

    Basil Glenn

    ReplyDelete