Sunday, July 31, 2011

Project 365. One week plus down.

Well it's been a week and eight photos in Project 365. It's been fun so far. I thought I would post some interesting observations and comments.

-It has energized me. I have had to take the camera out of the bag each and every day for eight days now. It has been a long time since I have done that.

-I'm having fun. While shooting stock photos makes me some extra cash, it can get boring. Some of the shooting this week have been fun ideas and photoshopping that I would never do for stock. It has allowed me to experiment and have a blast.

-Everyday can be a grind. Just when you think you are done, drag that camera back out. It's a new day.

-This has gotten me back into photography. I haven't been this active since January.

-I finally get black and white, sepia, and vignetting. Love the effect.

-Photoshop is amazing. I knew this but I'm getting better everyday.

-Did I mention I'm having fun?

Stay tuned. More photos coming. Better yet, start your own 365 project and join the fun. Let me know if you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment