Sunday, February 6, 2011

Super Bowl Sunday and January Wrap Up

Well it's Super Bowl Sunday and in honor of that and the mighty Packers, below is a picture of the Green Bay sweep displayed on a chalk board with a football. 

For those of you wondering how my January ended up for goals, well.... just a little short.  I ended up adding to my portfolio average 49 new pictures.  Just one short of my 50 goal.  I tried rounding and still came up just fractions short.  So technically I missed the goal.  I am still happy with the effort though and will now turn my sights to February, a short and challenging month.  I'll keep you all posted.  I've also been learning a ton in Photoshop and will expand upon that further in a future post.

Well back to pre-game preparation.  Go Pack!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment